Monday, November 28, 2011

Thinking about the future

So, I went to the craft fair Saturday. I'm sure some of you saw me tweeting about it throughout the day. I enjoyed myself and talked to a lot of people. I did not however, sell as much as I was hoping to. I think that had a lot to do with the fact that everyone was out shopping at the retail stores for the sales going on. I was able to collect some money for the Stockings for Soldiers Fund I've been helping a friend raise funds for. I'm hoping to check out another craft fair on December 10th to see if it would be a better one to attend next year. I'm glad I went, I really did enjoy myself. I'm planning on opening an Etsy shop soon, just need to take pictures of everything, but I'm not a very good photographer! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment