Sunday, December 16, 2012

Am I Crazy?

Am I crazy for wanting to make my own household products, hygiene products, be more organic/natural and home school my future children? Sometimes I feel like people look at me like I have 3 heads when they hear me say these things. I guess because a few years ago you wouldn't have heard these things come from my mouth? I don't know, but ever since I was introduced to these alternatives, I've fallen in love with them. I've always liked the idea of being a stay at home wife/mother, but with all the violence in the schools these days and the falling standards of education, home schooling seems more and more like what I want to do so I know what my children will be learning. I realize there's so much in the world today, toxins and chemicals, that it's impossible to stay away from all of it, but if I can control even a little bit, I'm going to control what I consciously put into my body for as long as I possibly can. So, I ask again, am I crazy? Maybe. Crunchy? Possibly. But, I'm ok with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment